Developed in partnership with Procenne and PruvaSoft (Apinizer), ApiCrypt is a high performance, low latency, secure and scalable API Management Platform. The platform has two main components. These components consist of Apinizer, a product of PruvaSoft, and ProCrypt KM-3000 HSM, a product of Procenne.
With ApiCrypt, safe use, storage and transfer of your data is provided. In ApiCrypt Management Platform; While Apinizer provides manageability and traceability, ProCrypt ensures the security of all encryption and SSL termination.
- Designed to be configurable easily and quickly.
- Provides access and security control mechanisms via for APIs through virtual points.
- It enables the organization's services to be accessed through virtual addresses and allows requests to pass through the APINIZER filter, while enabling virtualization of services and content control.
- ProCrypt KM-3000 HSM enables high-speed data encryption, decryption and other encryption transactions with "hardware-based" encryption.
- Thanks to its compact structure and scalable architecture, it can be used in business of all sizes.
- Provides platform independent integration with the support of commonly used programming interfaces (APIs).
Requirements That Caused By Not Using ApiCrypt For API & Web Services
- Considering SSL offloading is secure
- Sharing of digital data as unencrypted/plaintext
- Leaving the firewall fully responsible for security
ApiCrypt Benefits And Characteristics
- Offers a fully integrated solution rather than distributed and independent solutions
- Contains proven products in the fields
- Provides treaceable, manageable and secure services
- Offers wide integration network and skills
- Provides a fast and flexible solution for customer needs
- Provides truly end-to end security
- Highest Level of Hardware Security
- WhiteBox Secure Library at Endpoints
- End-to-End Encryption
- Endpoint / Client Authentication
- Secure Channel Management
- Secure Data Storage
- Secure Data Transfer
- Secure Data Usage
- High Performance