ProCrypt KM-3000 HSM; is a Hardware Security Module that offers a high level of security and performance in banking transactions, digital transformation projects and general data protection.
- ProCrypt KM-3000 HSM; enables such cryptographic operations as encryption, decryption, authentication, key management to be performed as hardware with high performance and security.
- Thanks to its compact structure and scalable architecture, it can be used in enterprises of all sizes.
- Provides platform independent integration with support of commonly used programming interfaces (APIs).
- Cryptographic keys are stored hardware and are constantly monitored for tampering and protection.
- 1U 19” rack mount chasis
- Dimensions: 482.6mm x 210mm x 43.5mm (19” x 8.26” x 1.71”)
- Weight: 3.5kg (7.7lbs)
- Input voltage: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz, 40W
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C (32 F – 104 F)
- Humidity: %10 - %90 (relative, non condensing)
Performance and Scalability
- Scalable to 100 cryptographically isolated partition/slot
- Performance options up to 3000tps, thanks to hardware based encryption
- Multi-Threading to optimaze performance
- Various performance options for different requirements
- Upgradable performance level
- Linear increased performance with additional hardware security modules
- Ability to connect and process multiple application servers at the same time
Functionality and Support
- Key management
- Payment systems
- Banking transactions
- Digital transformation projects
- Authentication services
- SSL Offloading
- Mobile application security
- File /Disk encryption
- Database encryption
- Contactless and NFC payment applications
- IoT application security
- Blockchain infrastructure
- Customized Applications