EndCrypt is a Software Security Module based on Whitebox technology that ensures the security of data at endpoints such as mobile phones, tablets, personal computers and IoT devices. EndCrypt allows cryptographic operations to be performed without revealing any confidential information such as keys.
In cryptographic transactions at endpoints where EndCrypt is not used, they can be predicted key by malicious persons from the runtime, memory preview or information in the application. EndCrypt generates keys with new, tailored codes and combines them with random numbers to eliminate predictability.
To completely secure the mobile applications and end-to-end communication a central system is needed. This central system acts as the first connection and routing point for mobile application and user verification, mobile application / whitebox root key management, peer-to-peer communication between applications. Key management and encryption operations in Secure Zone are done with ProCrypt HSM (Hardware Security Module) produced by Procenne.
Benefits of EndCrypt
- Android, IOS, Linux, Windows Support
- High Security Without Additional Hardware at Endpoint
- Secure Data Transfer
- Over 1 Million Application Management at the Same Time
- Endpoint Verification
- Secure Channel Management
- Secure Data Storage
- Easy to Update
- Custom Protocols Derived from International Algorithms
- The Highest Level of Hardware Security in the Safe Zon
Performance and Usage Areas
- Application Security Running on Phone, Tablet and Computer
- Digital Authority Management
- Content Protection
- End Point Operation System / Firmware Security
- Software Application Running in The Cloud
- Encryption on Smart Card
- Mobile Payment on NFC-Enabled Smartphones With No Secure Elements
- Secure Communication on IoT Devices
- Secure Data Storeage at the Endpoint